Tuesday, August 3, 2010

♥♥♥...I’M INLOVE WITH A BUSY MAN..♥♥♥


I love, and in love with a busy man.

Who, works at Metro bank Tuguegarao main branch
Who, in spite of his busy schedule, still finds time to have dinner with me, who still finds time to watch movie with me during weekends at their house.


A man who, in spite the fact that he has a hectic schedule, is able to spend at least an hour or two with me just to make "lambing" and to remind me he loves me.

Who originates from San Gabriel, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan Valley.

I love, and in love, with a good son. His father used to be workaholic and always in a high temper, but my guy still respect and loves his dad, disregarding the burden his dad has given him and his siblings.

I love, and in love, with a man whose heart was always kind to ALL, ironic to his gorgeous eyes and attractive looks.

Who stays himself away from the thought of marriage, and admits to himself that he isn't ready yet to be a breadwinner of a family, but plans for the future really well.

I love, and in love, with a man who does not demand me to text him every minute to update him my whereabouts, but sinks into my head that I need to inform him about important details so that he can immediately make a way if something persists.

Who text me before he sleep, just to tell me, "Thum, goodnight I love you". And whenever he says "I love you" in person, I can feel the sincerity as he looks at me straight to my eyes.

Who compliments and appreciates my positive characteristics, but not exaggerating his flatteries as he only cites the realistic.

I love, and in love, with the RIGHT MAN who made me write this because I appreciate him so much, and that I love him more than anyone else could.

No comments: